IMAGE – Training Philosophy
Training in Indian Bank is a continuous and unique process which unlocks the employees’ latent potential by imparting knowledge, sharpening professional skills and reorienting proactive attitudes to integrate individual development with organisational growth and excellence.
- IMAGE is committed to committed to provide training for improvement of the attitude, knowledge and competencies of the trainees for achieving their individual and organizational goals.
- IMAGE ensures implementation of best training practices and improvement of course inputs and methodologies for higher involvement and learning of all trainees.
- IMAGE strives to enhance professional and life skills of all the trainees from multiple disciplines of trade and industry.
- IMAGE motivates and trains all its personnel for continual improvement of Quality management System .
In order to achieve the above policy, IMAGE works on the following quality objectives.
- Impart training to develop knowledge, sharpen professional skills and re-orient attitudes of individuals for performance excellence.
- Develop innovative training programs and methodologies to achieve dynamic business needs
- Continuously endeavour and involve all its personnel for implementing the Quality Management System with commitment towards continual improvement.
- Orient all the trainees towards organizational goals to meet the growing needs and requirements of the customers.
( Last modified on Mar 23, 2023 at 03:03:56 PM )