Kisan Credit Card (KCC) – Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
- To meet the short term credit requirement of rearing of animals, Birds, and fisheries etc.
- Farmers individual or joint Liability Groups or Self Help Groups including tenant farmers engaged in Dairy, Poultry, Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture, Marine Fisheries are eligible for availing loan under this scheme.
Type of Facility :
- Cash Credit
Quantum of finance:
- The quantum of finance is based on Scale of finance fixed by the District Level Technical Committee (DLTC).
- The Loan will be in the nature of Revolving Cash Credit limit. Repayment fixed as per cash flow / income generation pattern of the activity undertaken by the borrower. The entire cash generated to be routed through Cash Credit account only.
Rate of Interest:
- Upto Rs. 2.00 Lakhs: 7% (Wherever Interest Subvention is available).
- Upto Rs. 3.00 lakhs: MCLR* 1 Yr + 2.50%.
- Above Rs. 3.00 Lakhs: Please refer the Lending Rates link on home page in our Bank’s Website- www.indianbank.in.
Up to Rs.1.60 Lakh:
- Primary Security: Hypothecation of assets/ stocks
- Collateral Security: NIL
For limits above Rs.1.60Lakhs :
Primary Security: Hypothecation of assets / stocks
Collateral Security: Pledge of Jewels or Deposit receipts/SGB / LIC/ NSC assignments/ Mortgage of land or building/ Charge creation
* MCLR RATE- Available in Home Page
( Last modified on Dec 29, 2022 at 12:12:30 PM )