SHG Bank Linkage Programme – Direct Linkage to SHGs
Purpose / Objective
- To provide thrift, credit and other financial services to the poor in all areas enabling them to raise their income levels and standard of living.
- Self Help Groups(SHGs)
Amount of Loan
|1st linkage||6 times of the existing corpus or minimum of Rs 1,00,000/-, whichever is higher.|
|2nd linkage||8 times of the corpus at the time review / enhancement or minimum of Rs 2.00 lakh, whichever is higher.|
|3rd linkage||Minimum of Rs. 3.00 lakh, based on the Micro credit plan prepared by the SHGs and appraised by the Federations/Support agency and the previous credit history.|
|4th linkage||Minimum of Rs. 5.00 lakh, based on the Micro credit plan prepared by the SHGs and appraised by the Federations / Support agency and the previous credit history subject to a maximum of Rs 35.00 lakh|
- Please refer the Lending Rates link on home page in our Bank`s Website.
- Maximum 72 months depending upon the activity.
- Hypothecation of assets wherever created.
* MCLR RATE – Available in Home Page
( Last modified on May 15, 2021 at 05:05:49 PM )