Login Procedure for Internet Banking
Retail and corporate customers will no longer be able to use erstwhile Allahabad Bank’s Internet banking platform from the day of technical merger. Customers have to use Indian Bank’s internet banking portal, which can be accessed through: https://www.netbanking.indianbank.in.
Your login credentials will remain the same as that of erstwhile Allahabad Bank Internet Banking, and you are not required to re-register for internet banking.
Login procedure is as follows:
1. Visit https://www.netbanking.indianbank.in and enter your existing Allahabad Bank internet banking user ID.
2. Enter the captcha value and click on Login Button.
3. On entering correct details, system will ask you to enter login password.
4. Enter your existing Allahabad Bank’s Internet Banking Login Password and click on Login Button.
5. System will validate the credentials and if found correct, system will allow to login.
6. On first login, login password and transaction password has to be changed. If you have forgotten your Transaction password or you do not want to change your Transaction password right now, there is an option to skip changing transaction password alone.
(If you have forgotten your Transaction password, you can use the facility available in Options > User Profile > Forgot Transaction Password to reset transaction password by entering Mobile number and validating OTP and ATM card credentials. For security purposes, change of Transaction password will be forced each time you login until you change the same.)
7. From the next login to Indian Bank’s internet banking portal, you can enter the same User ID that you are currently using on Allahabad Bank’s internet banking portal & the changed Password, and you will be able to access your account.
All beneficiaries, scheduled transactions, mandates and receipts initiated/created by you on Allahabad Bank’s internet banking portal will automatically be migrated and made available in the Indian Bank’s internet banking portal.
In case of any queries, you may contact your nearest Indian Bank branch or our toll free number 1800 425 00000.
( Last modified on Jul 20, 2022 at 12:07:14 PM )