|Applicability||· MSME / Business Enterprise (non-MSME) borrowers & PMMY borrowers.
· Total outstanding credit (Fund Based) should not exceed Rs. 25 Crores as on 29.02.2020.
· The account should not be in SMA 2 or NPA.
· Annual Turnover should not exceed Rs. 100 crores for the FY 2019-20.
· GST registration is mandatory unless exempted from GST registration.
· If the borrower is having facility with other Banks/Financial Institutions/NBFCs, the consolidated balance outstanding as on 29 02 2020 should not exceed Rs. 25 Crores and a/c should not be in SMA2 or NPA with any Banks/Financial Institutions/NBFCs.
|Purpose||To meet working capital requirements of the unit.|
|Nature of facility||Working Capital Term Loan.|
|Loan amount||Upto 20% of the outstanding credit as on 29.02.2020 (subject to Maximum: Rs. 5 crore)|
|Repayment Period||a) Maximum 48 months (Door to Door)
b) Holiday Period : 12 months
c) Holiday period interest is to be serviced as and when debited i.e, monthly.
Repayment Period: 36 months – Repayable in 36 EMIs from 13th month onwards
|Security||a) Charge over floating and fixed assets to be created out of this loan proceeds.
b) Extension of existing current assets and fixed assets (Primary and Collateral).
c) No additional collateral to be insisted.
|Interest Rate||a) MSME/ Mudra Business enterprises & Other Business enterprises(Priority) : Presently: 7.90% p.a. (w.e.f 01/07/2020 – 7.50%)
b) Other Business enterprises (Non-Priority) : Presently : 8.40% p.a. (w.e.f 01/07/2020 – 8.00%)
Rate of interest will not exceed 9.25% during the entire tenure of the loan.
|Credit Guarantee||100% Guarantee cover under “Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme” of National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company (NCGTC) is available for the GECLS exposure|
|Acceptable Mode of Submission of Request for Credit facility||By E Mail / In-Person to the Branch|
|Documents required||Duly filled in Application for IND GECLS|
|Helpline Numbers & Email ID for queries, facilitations and Grievances.||Mobile: +917305898976 / +918745984800
|Timeline for appraisal, sanction, documentation / disbursement||Within 6 working days from the date of receipt of application by Branch.|
( Last modified on Oct 23, 2020 at 06:10:20 PM )