IND COVID EMERGENCY AGRO PROC LOAN (ICEAPL)
- Existing Agro Processing Loan Borrower
- All existing facilities should be in “Standard” category but not in SMA 1 / SMA2 at the time of sanction.
- To meet the temporary liquidity mismatch due to outbreak of COVID-19 disease.
- 10% of Fund Based Working Capital limits subject to the maximum limit of Rs. 50.00 Lakh.
- 10% of composite loan with a maximum limit of Rs.10.00 lakh.
Rate of Interest
- MCLR 1Y (8.10%) + Spread (0.50%) presently 8.60% p.a. (Floating)
- Maximum 60 months
- Maximum 6 months
- Existing Primary, Collateral Security and personal guarantees to be extended for this facility
Processing Charges & other charges
- Scheme is valid upto 30.09.2020.
|Acceptable Mode of Submission of Request for Credit facility||By E Mail / In-Person to the Branch /
Through Bank Mitra / FBC
|Documents required||Duly filled in Application form|
|Helpline Numbers & Email ID for queries, facilitations and Grievances.||Mobile: +917305898992 / +919931094920|
|Timeline for appraisal, sanction, documentation / disbursement||Within 6 working days from the date of receipt of application by Branch.|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)||Click here for FAQs about IND COVID FOOD AND AGRO PROCESSING LOAN|
( Last modified on May 16, 2020 at 05:05:14 PM )