Food and Agro Processing
- Processing and preserving of Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
- Manufacturing of vegetable, animal oils and fats.
- Manufacturing of dairy products.
- Manufacturing of grain mill products, starches and starch products.
- Manufacturing of animal feeds.
- Manufacturing and processing of other Food and Agro products.
Type of Facility:
- Term Loan.
- Cash Credit.
Quantum of finance:
- Term loan: Based on Project cost.
- Working Capital:
- As per Credit Policy guidelines.
- Limits Upto Rs. 5.00 Crs – Turnover method.
- Limits above Rs. 5.00 Crs – MPBF II Method / Cash Budget Method.
- NFB Facilities: Need based.
- Term Loan: 25% for new machinery and 30% for landed property and building.
- Working capital:
- For Limits less than Rs. 1 Crore – 20%
- For Limits Rs. 1 Crore& above – 25%
- 25% (upto 90 days duration).
- Repayment for commercial activity is to be fixed based on life cycle of the project, on the cash flows, on ballooning basis, or as bullet payment or in EMI.
- Term Loans: Maximum repayment period allowed is 15 years.
- Working capital: One year with yearly renewal.
- Term Loan:
Upto Rs. 25000/- : NIL.
Above Rs. 25000 : 0.50% of the limit sanctioned.
- Working Capital:
Upto Rs. 25000: NIL
Above Rs. 25000/- up to Rs. 50 Lakh: Rs. 250 per lakh or part thereof Min. of Rs. 250
Above Rs. 50 Lakh: Rs. 350 per lakh or part thereof.
(All other charges: As per circular on service charges related to Agri advances issued from time to time)
Rate of Interest:
- Please refer the Lending Rates link on home page in our Bank’s Website www.indianbank.in.
- Suitable third party guarantee may be obtained depending upon the loan amount.
- Primary: Hypothecation of stocks / book debts / machineries / EM of factory land & building / charge on assets created out of Bank finance.
- Collateral: No collateral should be obtained for limit up to Rs. 10 Lakhs.
- Minimum Security Coverage Ratio of 1.20 should be maintained at all times.
( Last modified on Dec 29, 2022 at 04:12:56 PM )