Agri Clinic and Agri Business Centres
Purpose / Objective :
- To create gainful self-employment opportunities to unemployed Agricultural graduates, Agricultural Diploma holders, intermediate in Agriculture and Biological science graduates with PG in Agri-related courses.
- All Graduates in Agriculture and Allied subjects from Agricultural Universities (State / Central)/ Universities recognized by ICAR/ UGC.
- Diploma (with at least 50% marks) / Post Graduate Diploma holders in Agriculture and Allied subjects from State Agricultural Universities, State Agriculture and Allied Departments and State Department of Technical Education
- Biological Science Graduates with Post Graduation in Agriculture & Allied subjects.
- Degree courses recognized by UGC having more than 60 percent of the course content in Agriculture and Allied subjects
- Diploma/Post-graduate Diploma courses with more than 60 percent of course content in Agriculture and Allied subjects, after B.Sc. with Biological Sciences, from recognized colleges and universities.
- Agriculture related courses at intermediate (i.e. plus two) level, with at least 55% marks.
Amount of Loan :
- Ceiling of project cost for subsidy is Rs.20.00 lakhs for an individual project (Rs.25.00 lakhs in case of extremely successful individual projects) and Rs.100 lakhs for a group project.
- Upto Rs. 5.00 lakh – No margin
- Above Rs. 5.00 lakh – 15% of the project outlay.
Interest Rates :
- Please refer the Lending Rates link on home page in our Bank`s Website.
- Repayment period will depend on the nature of activity and will vary between 5 to 10 years including a maximum moratorium period of 2 years (as per needs of individual project).
- Limits upto Rs.5 lakh – Assets created out of Bank loan.
- Limits above Rs.5.00 lakh – Assets created out of Bank loan, Third Party Guarantee, Mortgage of properties covering at least 100% of the loan amount.
Processing Fee :
- Upto Rs. 5.00 lakhs – NIL.
MCLR RATE – Available in Home Page
( Last modified on Jun 02, 2023 at 06:06:37 PM )