|Who is eligible?||All A/c holders of Indian Bank|
|Age Group||Entry level 3 months to 65 years and renewal age is unlimited and with no medical check-up|
|Plans Offered||Plan A : A/c holder+Spouse+2 dependent Children (1+3) - Age Group up to 35* years |
Plan B : A/c holder+Spouse+2 dependent Children (1+3) - Age Group > 35* years
Plan C : A/c holder+Spouse+2 dependent Children + dependent Parents (1+5) - for Age Group >35* years
* Refers to age of the eldest member covered under the group
* Click here for Arogya Raksha - Application Form
|Type of Cover||* Mediclaim cover - Floater policy for members of the family covered (i.e. A/c holder, Spouse, 2 *Children & *Parents ) |
* Personal Accident Death Cover - A/c holder - 100% of Mediclaim Sum Insured (SI), Spouse - 50% of Mediclaim SI and *Children - 25% each of
Mediclaim SI subject to the total claim settlement not to exceed eligible/opted sum insured. Parents however not covered.
* Nomination facility available
|Sum Assured||* Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakhs (subject to maximum of Rs.5 lakhs for Age >65 years).
* Enhancement allowed only at the time of renewal up to the next higher slab only. (i.e.Rs.0.50 lakh per year up to Rs.5 lakhs SI and Rs.1 lakh per year from Rs.6 lakhs to Rs.10 lakhs SI respectively)|
|Premium||Please visit our Bank’s Home Page/Net Banking Arogya Raksha Site or contact nearest Indian Bank branch
* Click here for Arogya Raksha - - Premium Rates
|Waiting Period||Waiting period of 30 days in the First year for Coverage (except for accident).
|Whether Cashless Treatment Available?||Yes, subject to certain conditions and only at the Network Hospitals administered thru TPAs |
|Renewal||* Renewal allowed on Annual basis with 15 days of Grace Period from the date of expiry of policy. |
* Portability allowed subject to customer submitting the copy of previous policy and No Claim Certificate from the existing TPA so as to avoid any delay in the settlement of claim at a later date.
|Tax Benefit||U/s 80 D.
|Maternity Expenses||Available at no additional cost after initial waiting period of 9 months & for first two children only|
|Covering for pre-existing diseases||All Pre-existing diseases to get coverage after 48 months of continuous coverage of such insured person|
|Loyalty Incentive||Insured shall be entitled for a Free Medical Checkup to be carried out by the companies approved by TPAs after
THREE claim free completed policy years at a cost not exceeding 1% of average sum insured for the last
continuous Three Years of Arogya Raksha policy / any health policy issued by United India Ins.Co.Ltd|
|Reimbursement of Expenses - Nepal & Bhutan in INR||For treatment while the insured is away at these places either on holiday or business purposes. Cashless facility however is not offered under this extension|
|Other terms and conditions||Please refer to Arogya Raksha Policy Scheme features made available in UIIC “Arogya Raksha Portal” or can also be obtained from any of our branches.
* Click here for Arogya Raksha - - Terms & Conditions