|Eligibility||Gold and Classic cards : Indian Nationals and NRIs in the age group of 18-80 years.|
Bharat cards : Indian Nationals in the age group of 25-60 years.
|Salient Features||VISA cards available in three variants : Gold, Classic and Bharat cards
|Other Requirements/Details||* Gold and Classic cards are Global cards and Bharat cards are domestic cards.|
* Revolving credit
Gold card : Rs.75001 to Rs.3 lakhs.
Classic cards : Rs.25000 to Rs.75000
Bharat Cards : Rs.10000 to Rs.20000.
* Upto 4 add on cards can be issued for Gold/Classic cards.
* Insurance cover on death due to accident is available.
* Baggage cover is available.
* Credit Shield on death is available.
* Purchase protection cover is available.
* No Joining / annual membership fee.
* Card holder can avail reimbursement of loyalty points (Rs.1/= for every Rs.200/= spent.)
* Interest free credit period for purchases : Minimum - 15 days and Maximum - upto 45 days.