for your Enquiries Anytime, you can have following
information about your account like
Cheque Status Enquiry
Cheque status Enquiry
calling Toll-free number
|Refer call-flow of INDphoneBANKing.
How to avail the service ?
• Pick a form available at our CBS branches.
• Fill and submit it at your respective
Indian Bank Branch.
• You will receive your T-PIN with in
seven working days.
• Acknowledge the T-PIN, as soon as we
receive the acknowledgment your account will
be activated within 48 hours.
What is T-PIN (Tele Banking PIN) ?
• T-PIN (Telebanking Personal Identification
Number) is sent to you in a confidential envelope in
a one time use secured PIN mailer.
• T-PIN is a four digit password which
has to be produced every time INDphoneBanking
• In case the PIN mailer is found open,
damaged please contact respective Branch immediately.
• Once pin-mailers are received, we advise
you to change PIN of your own choice.
|How do I use INDphoneBANKing
(Call Flow) ?
• Call Toll-free INDPhoneBANKing
number, 1800-425-3425 anytime.
• You will be greeted by IVR (Interactive
Voice Response) :
to Indian Bank Tele Banking Services, Press
* button to continue”
enter your 9-digit CIF or customer Identification
wait for 9 digits to be entered, if less digits
are entered or incorrect number is entered
it will say “Invalid
• If data is entered correctly, respond
to the request of Interactive Voice Response
• The customer can enter the required
numbers straightaway without waiting for completion
of recorded information. (System will
accept incorrect entry only twice, after
that phone will get disconnected).
A word of Caution !!!
• You can enter incorrect data only twice
after that phone will be disconnected.
• Avoid entering wrong T-PIN as it may
cause delay and disruption of services.
• Don’t keep a written record of
are advised to maintain the secrecy of Password/PIN.
Your acceptance of the service means the acceptance
of terms and conditions of the services provided
along with form.
Note :You can link all your account Held with
us with one CIF or customer number the Internet/Phone/Mobile
banking facilities will be Extended automatically
to all your accounts.
Indian Bank is not liable for non-availability
of services due to reasons beyond the controls
of the bank