Training in Indian Bank is a continuous and unique process which unlocks
the employees’ latent potential by imparting knowledge, sharpening
professional skills and reorienting proactive attitudes to integrate
individual development with organisational growth and excellence.
- IMAGE is committed to committed to provide training
for improvement of the attitude, knowledge and competencies of the
trainees for achieving their individual and organizational goals.
- IMAGE ensures implementation of best training practices
and improvement of course inputs and methodologies for higher involvement
and learning of all trainees.
- IMAGE strives to enhance professional
and life skills of all the trainees from multiple disciplines of trade
and industry.IMAGE motivates and
trains all its personnel for continual improvement of Quality management
In order to achieve the above policy, IMAGE works on the
following quality objectives.
- Impart training to develop knowledge, sharpen professional skills
and re-orient attitudes of individuals for performance excellence.
- Develop innovative training programs and methodologies to achieve
dynamic business needs
- Continuously endeavour and involve all its personnel for implementing
the Quality Management System with commitment towards continual improvement.
all the trainees towards organizational goals to meet the growing needs
and requirements of the customers.