Download IndPay - Mobile Application for Android
User Guide for IndPay - Mobile Application
INDPAY - Mobile Banking
IndPay - Features
IndPay is the Mobile Banking application of Indian Bank. It helps you to do following banking transactions:
· Balance Enquiry of accounts linked under your CIF Number
· Mini statement (last five transactions) of your accounts.
· Fund transfer within the Bank from one account to another
· Fund transfer to accounts of other banks using NEFT scheme of RBI.
· Fund transfer to accounts in other banks through IMPS
· Value Added Services like Change MPIN & MTPIN
· Indian Bank IndPay provides you anywhere, anytime banking for Indian Bank customers. The Customers can do the entire banking operations 24x7 at his/her finger touch.
This service is available to all Indian Bank customers having an operative savings bank. The customers who are having active Internet Banking or Mobile Banking can register online. The customer's who are not having Internet Banking can avail the Internet Banking by visiting our Netbanking Website (www.indianbank.net.in). Registering for Mobile Banking using ATM card facility will be enabled very soon.
Registration of Customer
The customer will be asked to enter the CIF Number(Customer Number). After submitting the CIF Number, the OTP will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number. After entering the OTP, The customer will be asked to register using the Indian Bank Netbanking login or through existing Mobile Banking (if available). After validating the Netbanking Credentials, you will be asked to set MPIN and MTPIN. The MPIN and MTPIN should not be same. After finishing the Registration Process, Kindly enter the MPIN to login.
· MPIN is Mobile Banking login PIN which is 4 digit number. While login to the Mobile Application, you will be asked to enter the MPIN. The MPIN should not be revealed to anybody
· MTPIN is Mobile Banking Transaction PIN which is 4 digit number, While doing any Fund Transfer, you will be asked to enter the MTPIN. The MTPIN should not be revealed to anybody
Following types of transactions are available
a) Transfer to Self accounts
b) Transfer to other accounts in Indian Bank branches
c) Transfer to accounts in other banks
d) Fund Transfer to accounts in Indian Bank and other banks through IMPS
Transfer funds to Indian Bank accounts of other customers
Please add a beneficiary using Manage Beneficiary Option and fill up the required details such as account number, beneficiary name. Then you can transfer funds to these accounts.
Transfer funds to Other Bank accounts of customers
Please add a beneficiary using Manage Beneficiary Option and fill up the required details such as account number, IFSC Code, beneficiary name. Then you can transfer funds to these accounts.
IMPS is Immediate Payment System. Fund Can be transferred to any Bank using IMPS at any time using the Account Number and IFSC code of the branch.
Transaction cost and limit
This service can be availed free of cost. However, you should have Data Plan for Internet on your mobile phone. The charges for Data Plan for Internet may vary on different Service Provider.
There is a daily limit of Rs.50, 000 for the aggregate of funds transfer per user.
Internet banking and mobile banking are different Channels. Hence you can access both simultaneously.
Indian Bank is not liable for non-availability
of services due to reasons beyond the controls
of the bank